You can unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the renewal date. The subscription will remain active until the end of the commitment period.
Before unsubscribing, please read the following points carefully
- If you unsubscribe during a trial period, you will not be charged and you will enjoy the trial period until its end. However, it will not be possible for you to benefit from a free trial period later on.
- If you unsubscribe from the 4life offer, this unsubscription is firm and definitive. You will no longer be able to re-subscribe to this package, and you will definitely lose the lifetime guarantee.
- In the event of unsubscribing, some settings on your Flipr will no longer be accessible, such as custom alert thresholds or winterization.
For IOS users
- Log out of the application.
- On your iPhone, click on "Settings"
- Go to "iTunes Store and App Store"
- Click on your username
- Click on "display Apple ID": a page opens
- Click on "subscription".
- Choose Flipr and click on "Unsubscribe"
For Android users
- Log out of the application
- Open the Google Play Store application
- Make sure you are logged into the right Google Account
- Press Menu, then Subscriptions
- Press the Flipr subscription button
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Follow the instructions