Owner of Flipr 2, Flipr Start, Flipr Pro
As part of a first installation:
- Unscrew the "cap" located on the lower part of the Flipr : Warning: liquid is inside
- Dispose of the liquid in a sink. Warning: it is not water, but a conservation liquid for probes. Do not pour it into the ground.
- Fill the cap with all the calibration liquid (follow the instructions of the application).
- Screw it back in completely until it stops
- In the packaging, return the support cardboard: you will find a hole in it in which to place Flipr vertically.
- In the application, click on "initialize"
As part of a new calibration:
- Unscrew the grid located on the lower part of the Flipr
- Take the cap, fill it with calibration liquid, then screw it on to Flipr
- Start the calibration.
Owner of Flipr 1
The calibration liquid is to be poured into the empty spaces in the box, to the left of the vials of red and blue liquid, as shown in the photo below.
- When prompted by the application, pour 3/4 of the liquid into the slots provided.
- Once the calibration process is complete, you can discard the liquid